2022-2023 New Student Application
Personal Information and Application
- Download, print, and fill out the above “Student Application” and “Parent Application”
- Scan the completed application and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or bring the completed application to the family interview
You will receive an email, inviting you to set a family interview. When you come for your interview, please bring up-to-date immunization records and a $75 deposit fee, payable by check or PayPal.
- Your completed application including the student and parent applications, and a reference letter for all JH and HS students.
- Transcripts from the previous year (2 years if possible); high school students will need to bring documentation of all incoming credit.
- Immunization records.
- Application fee of $70/student and a $300 non-refundable family deposit ($100 goes towards administration and $200 goes towards tuition) which will be cashed upon acceptance.
Your student will be scheduled for incoming testing. All K-11th graders will take a grade-level assessment test in both math and English to determine where your student should be placed. (Please note – for unusual situations we allow students to go 1 grade level higher or lower than their peers of the same ages.)
Acceptance and Enrollment
You will hear back from us within a week of the interview and testing process concerning acceptance. Upon acceptance, you will be given access to enroll in classes online and be given information on books. (Elementary books are ordered and billed by TDA and either rented or purchased depending on the type of book. Junior High and High School books are mostly purchased by each family.) Also, the first of twelve tuition payments is due June 15th.
Phone Number: 816-943-0923
Fax Number: 888-317-1944
Email Admissions - Click Here
General Information - Click Here
The Daniel Academy
310 W 106th St.
Kansas City MO. 64114